This is what these Kiss Nail strips look like on my nails:
- These nail strips have fun, intricate designs that would be difficult to recreate via nail art without professional help or extensive practice.
- It's quick and easy to apply these nail strips. So, if you don't have enough time to neatly paint your nails, then these nail strips are a great option. You do need to be able to place the nail strips on your nail to cover as much of your nail as possible.
- These nail strips don't chip. So, if you don't like it when your nail polish chips, then you might like these nail strips!
- It would be nice if the pack of 28 strips had more small nail strip sizes. I found it pretty difficult to find strips that were small enough to fit all of my fingers. Since I had to use some strips that were too wide for my nails, some parts of the nail strips stuck to my fingers, not my nails.
- Right after applying these nail strips, I was worried that the nail strips would not be strong enough to stick firmly to my nails. It seems like these nail strips would lift fairly easily, which means they would not be able to last for long.
- Cut off most of the excess parts of the nail strips before filing down the rest to fit it to your nails. This step makes it so much easier to get rid of the remaining excess parts of the nail strip.
- Apply a layer of top coat over the nail strips to prevent them from lifting.
I hope you enjoyed this review, and let me know if you have any questions or requests in the comments below!
Also, don't forget to enter my MDoubleM giveaway for a cute, wooden box perfect for organizing jewelry!
Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. I received the product to review. The opinions above are my own and were not influenced in any way.